Join us – Bongfish is a pretty awesome place to work.
We are looking for exceptional talent to work on the next generation of interactive-entertainment.
If you think you have the necessary skill to join our forces, don’t hesitate to send your resumé.
What we want to see from you:
- An outstanding CV detailing your education & skills.
- A letter showing your motivation and why you think you are the right person to work at Bongfish.
- Your previous experience in creating games.
- If you never worked in the games-industry before, we want to understand why you decided to apply in our industry.
We are looking to recruit talents for but not necessarily limited to in the following areas:
We’re looking for an ambitious and battle-tested ‚UX Designer ‘, who can teach us a thing or two. The job will demand you taking the following ingredients:
- High-level requirements from product owners
- Player motivations from data scientists and researchers
… and delivering irrestible yet distinct experiences for a well-established franchise with literally millions of players.
If you think you are the right person for this challenge, we would love hearing from
- Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop or an equivalent 2D paint program
• Understanding of form, creation (UX wireframes, flow-charts), and be well-versed in related tools: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, etc.
• Strong sense of principles of usability and an empathic understanding of player behaviors.
• Self-motivation, good communication skills and a great team-player attitude
• A passion for games
What we offer:
- A fun and stable working environment within an agile, well managed studio
- A competitive salary, multiple benefits and support with moving to Graz.
- Working knowledge of 3ds Max
- A passion for developing mobile games
This is an intermediate full-time development role and requires to be onsite at Bongfish’s awesome new studio located in Graz, Austria.
Located in Graz - Austria, Bongfish is a boutique game developer working hard on the intersection of arts and technology with the goal of creating the ultimate interactive entertainment experience.
Our mission is to: Find technical areas to excel & craft game play experiences that leverage off these technical strengths.
If you think you are the right one, we would love to see your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org.